Friday, January 15, 2016

Changes


Wow. What a week.

I started writing for a site called Games Reviews this week. My friend Adam Roffel, who writes there, said he liked this blog and asked if I'd write for his site. So I started writing a column called "More Thoughts From Me" at Games Reviews. The first column can be found here.

So what does that mean for this site?

Well, it definitely means that this site will get a "reboot": A new name and maybe a new objective. Though, honestly, I haven't given much thought to what the name or objective will be yet.

I've decided to take a break from this site. I want to focus on my new column for Games Reviews and hopefully write some reviews, previews, etc for that site too.

Plus I want to get back to writing fiction again. I've wanted to do that for awhile now but with this site, my comic review site, and everything else, well, its been hard.

Oh and that brings me to my comic review site. I will post this same blog entry over at that site too. I've decided to take a break from writing comic reviews. I will get back to it. I have a lot more comics from Carl to review.  I'm not sure what my plan is yet for when the reviews will be back. I'm winging all of this.

I just felt like it was time for a change.

There is also one final change of note: I'm not working for Real Otaku Gamer anymore. I won't go into details on why. But I will say that I'll miss working with Jon and Harold.

Finally, I wanted to make sure you all know you can still find me @df2506 on twitter. And I plan to write more on my Tumblr too. There are some really interesting tv shows coming up and I think I might write about them.

I'm going to start thinking about and planning stuff for this site, my comic review site, and other things. I don't know when anything will be back. If you're interested, keep an eye on my twitter. You just never know when I'll reveal something new.

So thats it. Not the end of this site. Just a break and a regroup. Thanks to everyone who has read my stuff so far and I hope you'll come back to read whatever I come up with next.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment