Sunday, July 19, 2015

What I'm Playing and A Glimpse At the the Blog's (Immediate) Future


Hey everybody! Sorry this blog entry is so late! I did promise you a blog entry this weekend though, so I decided I'd just update you on what I'm playing and what you should expect out of this blog soon.

Currently I'm playing:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: As always, I check my TWO New Leaf towns everyday. I'm still obsessed with Animal Crossing!

Tomodachi Life: I just got this game back and I've started to populate my island with Mii's. My two favorite Mii's so far: Fox Mulder and Dana Scully! I'm ready for the X-Files to be back!

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Wii U Virtual Console): Just downloaded this recently. Haven't got into it a lot yet but definitely want to do another playthrough of this game. Maybe I'll beat it this time! lol

So I'm not playing a lot right now but that'll change soon.

I'm planning to play & review an upcoming Wii U game for this blog! Just waiting on the review code for it. Also hoping that I'll be able to review an upcoming 3DS eshop game for this blog too. We'll see.

And as always, you can expect more previews for Indie games from this blog. Oh and I wouldn't doubt that I'll write about Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer next month too. The game is coming out in Japan soon and I'll be watching video footage of it. So I'm sure I'll have more thoughts to share about that game. I plan to get the game in September, so I may do some special blog entries about it once I get my hands on it!

In any case, if any of you have any Wii U or 3DS Indie games you'd like me to preview on this blog, please share those suggestions with me in the comments!

Btw, if you are an indie developer who wants me to review your Wii U or 3DS game or preview it, please e-mail me about df2506@yahoo.com or Direct message me on twitter. I'm @df2506 there!

I'll be back tomorrow with an indie game preview most likely!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to mention that I'm still writing lots of news and reviews over at Shigeru Reviews too! Check it out here: https://shigerureviews.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment