Friday, April 18, 2014

Tomodachi Life #3: Living A Mii Life



Note: the Following is based on what I know about Tomodachi Life and not what I've played of the game (cause I haven't play it yet. sigh). Sorry if I get anything wrong.


Tomodachi Life blog entry #3: Living A Mii Life

            What do Mii's do all day when we're not looking? That is basically the concept behind Tomodachi Life...well...expect we'll be watching!

           Do Mii's eat? Yes. Do they sleep? Yes and dream too. What would a Mii dream about? I know one dream had to do with being a snail. Yes, Mii's are very strange. They have strange dreams, hopes, and friendships. They can also get...MARRIED!

        Yes, you heard it here first folks (or in the Nintendo Direct first). The Mii's can get married, move in together, get divorced, and oh yeah, they can have a KID! The kid can grow up and move away from your game even (via streetpass) or move into a building where all your other Miis live.

       Thats right, all your Mii's live under one roof. A Mii apartment building where you can go room to room to check on all of them and see what they NEED. Cause these Mii's are very needy. Of course, you don't have to feed these needs, you can just let the Mii's suffer if you're a mean, soulless gamer who likes to laugh at the suffering of Miis. (I know you're out there!).  But...thats not all the Mii's do...

     The Mii's in Tomodachi can date, play mini-games with you (even go on an rpg adventure), sing, dance, visit with friends, roll around on the carpet, and...I'm sure tons of other things we haven't even seen! These characters lead very wacky lives. What do you expect though? This game was created by the WARIOWARE developers!

I wish I had more to write about here. I wish I could tell you even more about Tomodachi Life. I hope these three blog entries have helped explain the game a little. If they haven't, sorry. Check out the Direct, check out the screenshots and PLEASE check out this awesome game when it comes out on June 6th for Nintendo 3DS!

So, thats it (for now) for my Tomodachi Life coverage. If you want more, you can also check out my twitter feed @df2506, cause I retweet Tomodachi Life pics often. Till my next blog entry, take care!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment