Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Living A Tomodachi Life


      The last thing I expected on Thursday last week was the phrase " All Hail the Virtual Boy" from Nintendo. That was the very last thing. I also didn't expect the Nintendo Direct that the phrase was featured in!

      On Tuesday last week, we had a Nintendo Direct for Smash Bros. I liked it alot. I figured that was the last direct for a little while though. The next Direct would be a full one. I was wrong.
      I went on Twitter Thursday morning and heard people talking about a Direct for Tomodachi Life. I had vaguely heard of the game but it didn't look like anything I'd like. Still, I decided to check the Nintendo Direct out!

     What followed was the most insane, crazy bizarre, amazing, and HILARIOUS Nintendo Direct I had ever seen. I loved every second of it. From Bill Trinen Mii news anchor to gameplay footage showing off the Miis "life" to yes, even All Hail the Virtual Boy! Oh and of course the funny ending with Bill sleeping. There was SO many great moments in the Direct. It was my favorite Nintendo Direct EVER. There was no other direct, even the Animal Crossing direct, that was better. Also the Tomodachi Life direct sold me on the game.

     No, I wouldn't abandon Animal Crossing New Leaf for Tomodachi Life but I'm ready to add the game to my daily routine. I'm ready for a Tomodachi Life!

                                                 Is it June 6th yet?!

In my next blog entries, I will TRY to explain what is so unique about Tomodachi Life. I
think I'll start by telling you about the games Voice Feature. The blog entry will be up SOON!

Meanwhile if you haven't seen the AMAZING Tomodachi Life Nintendo Direct, here's a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmx4kC0tiU

No comments:

Post a Comment