Monday, April 30, 2012

Wow, sorry about that...


I haven't been keeping up with this blog lately. I'm not sure if anyone reads this anyway, but if someone has been, sorry! I have no good excuse for not keeping up with this! Its not like I'm actually doing something these days...lol.

With May coming up, though, I will try to write more in this. There are some really exciting (well to me) things happening in May.

First up, I'm going to see the Avengers movie this week! I'll try to have a non-spoiler review of it late Friday or on Saturday! Can't wait to see it.

Also in May, the television networks tell us what shows are coming back and what new shows they are getting. As soon as I hear what's what, I'll make sure to post my fall tv schedule here!
And even more stuff in May: May 6 Sherlock returns to PBS. Sherlock is a series about Sherlock Holmes and its set in the Present. Its a UK production and a really good series! Wish there was more than three episodes every season though...

Oh and Jessie Stone, the character created by Robert B. Parker (of Spenser fame) returns in TV movie in May too. Tom Selleck returns as the small town sheriff, Jessie, who solves mysteries and battles his own demons. Very cool series of movies.

That all said, JUNE really is going to the best month. I'm looking forward to E3 week (June 4-7) a lot. And I promise that week I'll be writing a lot on this blog! :)

So that wraps up the apology and I'll try to write again this week. At the very least, I'll have a new blog entry up this weekend in which I review the Avengers!

No comments:

Post a Comment