Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm reading #3


I keep going back to reading Stephen King's writing book On Writing. This is the third time I've read the book. I'm a big fan of King's novels, especially his non-horror stuff like the Dark Tower, The Green Mile, etc. Though sometimes one of his horror books is good too!

I'm also reading a book by Andy Rooney, who was a news reporter and on 60 Mintues for a very long time. His book, Word by Word, is basically a collection of essays, Rooney talking about stuff that bugs him (like he did on 60 Mintues). Its good so far.

Oh and I had the library order me a book called Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by a writer I just heard of named Tom Franklin. It sounds like a mystery.

The library is supposed to order Stephen King's new book, Wind in the Keyhold (another Dark Tower book) and they are going to put my name on the list for it. Hopefully I'll be high up on the list and get to read it soonish.

Its a great time to be a reader. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment