Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An epic Wii RPG?!

This Friday, a very strange thing is happening: a Role playing game is coming out for the Wii. Yes, the Wii. Can you believe it?!

The rpg in question is called Xenoblade Chronicles. Its been out since late last year in the U.K. and even longer that in Japan. For a long while, Nintendo didn't want to bring it over here for some reason. I'm not sure why. Maybe they thought there wasn't an audience for it here? I'm not sure.

Finally though Nintendo is bringing Xenoblade to America on Friday. Its one of the few rpgs to EVER be released on the Wii. While the DS was a great home for rpgs, the Wii barely has any. So its really amazing to see an rpg coming for the Wii.

Not only that but all the reviews I've seen for Xenoblade have been great. The game sounds great too.

Yes, I have pre-ordered. Just preordered the game today in fact! I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not (you believe that?! rpg nut that I am...), but after seeing some great reviews and reading about it a lot on the official webpage, well, I couldn't resist.

I will do a first impressions post of it on Friday or Saturday. Can't wait to see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment