Monday, April 9, 2012

One of my favorite Authors


Neil Gaiman is a really great writer. I love his two short story books, Fragile Things and Smoke & Mirrors and his novel American Gods. I also really like his comic Sandman, although I haven't read all of that yet.

And just yesterday I read a short story by him called The Truth is A Cave in the Black Mountains. You can read it here if you want:  http://www.fiftytwostories.com/?p=1338

Its a really fantastic story. Enjoyed it a lot.

Its orginally from a short story collection that Gaiman edited called STORIES. I haven't read this collection yet, but I really want to. Its got a lot of really interesting stories in it from some good writers like Joe Hill (who wrote an awesome, creepy book called The Heart-Shaped Box)

I recommend Gaiman to adults who like supernatural and fantasy stories. Although, Gaiman has written some interesting books for kids too, Caroline and The Graveyard Book. I have not read them, but I hear they are both good (especially Graveyard Book).

I wish I was as great a writer as Neil Gaiman.

No comments:

Post a Comment