Monday, August 31, 2015

Just Another Space Program Coming to the Wii U


Have you ever wanted to build your own space program? I'm talking about putting together spacecrafts, getting the people together, and launching off into space?

Well Kerbal Space Program wants to help you do just that! Well, sort of...you do realize this is a video game I'm talking about right? NO? Oh, sorry. I should have made that clear! KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM WILL BE COMING TO THE WII U.

Now, I admit that the first time I had heard about this game was when the Wii U trailer was shown. I just don't keep up with PC Games. Kerbal Space Program sounds rather promising though. A game where you build a space program? On Wii U?! Where do I sign up?

Here's what Nintendo's Damon Baker said about the game (via Game Informer):

We feel we have the definitive version on Wii U because of our interface,” Nintendo's Damon Baker, senior marketing manager of publisher and developer relations, tells us. “You’ll be able to utilize the touchscreen and the GamePad in a number of different ways from actually building the spacecraft and navigating the spacecraft and even getting different perspectives. You’ll be able to fly the spacecraft from the cockpit utilizing the GamePad as a different viewpoint.”

Wow! As you all know, I love games where you can make stuff. And this game lets you build your own spacecraft via the gamepad?!! Oh man. I'm ready for this game. Please come out soon.

If you want even more information about this game, go here! Its Kerbal Space Program's Official Website!

And now start planning your space program!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sources: Game Informer for the quote, Nintendo of America for the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment