Monday, December 7, 2015

Get Your (eshop) Wallets Ready!


Get your eshop wallets ready folks!

This week Steamworld Heist and Terraria come to the 3DS. Also FAST Racing Neo and Devil's Third come to the Wii U! And those are just the titles we know about! There could be more.

Then next week Minecraft and Temple of Yog are coming to the Wii U and The Delusions of Von Sottendorff and his Square Mind is coming out for the 3DS too! And those are also just the games we know about.

It looks like we are about to have two really great weeks for the 3DS eshop. You should stay tuned for reviews of a few of these games at Shigeru News. Oh and hey, don't forget that Xenoblade Chronicles X came out last week at retail and on the Wii U eshop. It looks like an incredible game.

Doesn't look like I'll be getting it anytime soon though. I fell behind on my retail Wii U games. I have to get Super Mario Maker for Christmas. I will probably write up some first impressions after Christmas for it and maybe share the levels I create here too!

What eshop games are you looking forward to in the coming weeks? What retail Wii U games are you playing?

Oh and before I leave you, please check out my thoughts over at Shigeru News about Minecraft Wii U edition here.

----------------------------------

I'll be back on Friday! Please let me know if there's any Wii U or 3DS games you'd like me to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment