Monday, September 7, 2015

A Quick Update


Hey everyone!

Happy Labor Day to everyone in the U.S. and hope everyone not in the U.S. is having a great day too.

I was going to do a longer post today, but decided that I'd just keep things short and to the point today.

So here are some things I'm thinking about:

There are a lot of good looking games coming out this Thursday. I'm especially interested in the Swindle and Poncho. But it looks like a very cool Wii U eshop day overall.

Some news was released today about Pikmin 4 being in development and of course people are saying it must be for the NX. I think it'll turn out to be for the Wii U though. People are just too obsessed with the NX. ugh.

I'm currently playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fantasy Life, NES Remix 2, and Tomodachi Life. Later this month, I'm getting Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and will be writing some posts about it. I also plan to review it!

I wish I could get Super Mario Maker this month too but alas, its not in the cards. :(

Please check out all the news that I've been posting over at Shigeru News. I have posted a bunch today. I'll hopefully have more reviews coming soon there too.

I'll try to write a longer post on Friday. In case you missed it, I posted an Indie preview yesterday on a game called Candle. It looks great!

I'll see you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment