Friday, April 10, 2015

Pokemon Rumble World Thoughts



On Wednesday, I downloaded a free to play Pokemon game for my 3DS. This is the second free to play Pokemon game I've downloaded. I'm not a Pokemon fan. Yet, I can't resist the word FREE. And I have to admit, Shuffle wasn't bad. Pokemon Rumble World, the game I downloaded on Wednesday, looked better though.

So is it better? Well....



Absolutely! I say this as someone who doesn't like the normal Pokemon series....Pokemon Rumble World is addictive!! I've been playing this game a lot and really enjoying it.

The basic gameplay, the fighting, is pretty simple. Yet its also really fun. And I love how the game uses your Miis, plus you can get all kinds of things to customize your experience.

Shuffle was a fun once and awhile experience. But Pokemon Rumble World lets you play the game a lot more than you could play Shuffle. There's just a ton more to do and find in Rumble World.

Defense support temporarily boosts the Pokémon's Defense power.

There's tons of Pokemon to find and they all have different HP and different attack powers. You have to switch to the one that'll help you the most in the battles. You're going to have a lot of choices. And, if you're like me, you'll want to keep playing for as long as you can.

You can choose whether or not to continue playing after you lose.

There are diamonds that you'll get and you'll have to use these to buy new balloons to go to new areas and for various other things (like if you die, you can use a diamond to continue).

You can buy diamonds for REAL MONEY. But you don't have to. Rumble World doesn't limit your playtime as much as Shuffle. And you get diamonds a lot more often in World than you did in Shuffle.

The diamonds are meant to limit you a bit but they really don't that much. And if you ever do run really low, you can just wait till the next day and you'll get some more from challenges or in other ways.



As I mentioned earlier, I really love how this game uses Miis. You can get friends Miis from Spotpass, you can get Miis from streetpassing someone, and you can get random Miis too. The extra Miis that you get will actually pop up in dungeons and after you save them from bad guys, they'll help you. And out of dungeons, you can run into the Miis in the main hub world and they may have a surprise for you.

Pokemon Rumble World has a lot to it. I know I'm not even covering everything that this game has. Its a FREE game and it seems pretty simple on the surface, but boy is it addictive once you start playing it a bunch. There's more to this game than you'd think!

I can't believe I'm enjoying a Pokemon game this much. What's happened to me??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the above pictures are from the Official Pokemon Rumble World Website here: http://www.pokemonrumble.com/world/en-us/ and are copyright Nintendo and the Pokemon Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment