Friday, December 11, 2015

Congratulations to Image & Form

Image & Form Games
Today I thought I'd write a blog entry about Image & Form, developers of Steamworld Dig and now Steamworld Heist.

As many of you know from my blog entries here, I was really excited for Steamworld Heist. The game came out yesterday. I got to review it over at Shigeru Reviews and I loved it.

Image & Form created an excellent game. It was everything I had hoped for and a bit more! Please check out my review at Shigeru Reviews here to find my full thoughts.


















Image & Form has always been a really friendly developer. I've talked to them a lot on twitter and yes, I'm a huge fan. That did not stop me from being critical of Steamworld Heist. I did have some nitpicky things to say (not many). I know that I failed in my Steamworld Dig review here on this site because I just loved that title too much and couldn't be unbiased about it. I tried to be as unbiased as possible in my Steamworld Heist review. It wasn't easy.

There was a lot of hype for Steamworld Heist. I felt that hype and I even wrote poems based on what I'd seen and heard of the game. I was constantly bugging Image & Form and tweeting my excitement for the game.

I thought one of the coolest things that Image & Form did was the Steamworld Heist Ambassador contests. It was amazing that fans could win early copies of Steamworld Heist! I didn't enter those contests because I hoped that I'd be reviewing the game (I did enter their contest for the soundtrack though). I feel really lucky to have gotten a review copy and to get to play the game early!

I've only played two of Image & Form's games so far. I feel like they make really amazing games and their games are only going to get better and better! I can't wait to see what they do next! If you haven't bought Dig and/or Heist, what are you waiting for?! GO GET THEM!

Congratulations Image & Form on the release of Steamworld Heist for the 3DS. All the best to you! Hope Steamworld Heist sells a ton of copies.

---------------------------------------

The Image & Form logo is from Image & Form's blog here. The Steamworld Heist picture is from Image & Form's press kit for the game.

I'll be back on Monday to talk about the FUTURE of something. Not this blog. Something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment