Tuesday, May 29, 2012

E3 NEXT WEEK!!


THE OFFICIAL E3 LOGO


On Monday, June 4, E3 starts! Well the E3 press conferences anyway.

Microsoft, Sony, EA, and Ubisoft all have conferences on Monday.

Nintendo has their conference on Tuesday. They also have a 'Software Showcase' on Wednesday!

I will be creating an E3 2012 message board post at my favorite message board, Spicy Cake, ON FRIDAY (I'll post a link to that post on here & on twitter then).

I'll post my comments about E3: Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, plus some pre-E3 links there.

I will try to write some longer comments on Nintendo here during E3 week. Maybe Sony too.

Not sure yet if I'll watch the Micrsoft conference. I might. We'll see.

Anyway, I'll leave with two pieces of cool pre-E3 news:

There will be a new Harvest Moon coming for the 3DS. Its called Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and it'll be shown at E3.

There will be a Castlevania for the 3DS. Konami, the developers of the game, will have a pre-E3 event on Thursday, so they'll probably show the game then!

I'll try to post more cool news here or even more likely at Spicy Cake soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment